The MR Supplier award recognizes marketing research and insight firms making outstanding contributions to the success of brands. This award is open to any company that supplies a marketing research product or service. These companies consistently exhibit a collaborative business relationship with clients.
Suppliers should excel in the following areas:
- Significant innovation – technology, value-adding services or improved processes
- Excellent collaboration, technical support, customer service and dedication to clients
- Quality data collection and research methods
- Client retention and client list growth
- Sensitivity to budget and time constraints
- Strategic value – providing long-term benefits to clients with strategies in place to meet future needs
- Promote diversity and inclusion – sponsors or actively promotes programs, projects, education or initiatives in the area of diversity and inclusion
Submissions must include a 500-word statement outlining why the team should win the award, using metrics to support the claims. Nominations must include two client recommendations/testimonials that showcase how the supplier is meeting the above criteria. Submissions may include a case study example of the supplier’s work and up to three additional supporting materials, for example business metrics demonstrating strategic value to clients; PowerPoint presentation showcasing project deliverables or impact (max. 10 slides per PowerPoint); testimonials from clients to showcase how the supplier meets the above criteria; etc.
You can nominate your own team.
For additional guidelines, information on judging criteria and rules of entry visit quirksawards.com.
Quirk’s will never make public anything marked as “Confidential Information” as we fully respect the entrant’s commercial confidence. If material is not marked as "Confidential Information," Quirk’s Media may use it for editorial coverage, business or marketing purposes as an example of best practice.
Fee to nominate:
- Early-bird entry fee: $150 (March 1 - April 30, 2021)
- Standard entry fee: $250 (May 1 - Aug. 4, 2021)
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Portal closes 11:59 p.m. CT on August 4, 2021.
Winners will be announced at The Marketing Research and Insight Excellence Awards Virtual Ceremony – Powered by Quirk’s. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2021 we are not hosting an in-person award ceremony. Finalists will be provided with information regarding a virtual awards ceremony.
To view all recommended and required submission materials, please create an account.