The Nonprofit/Social Enterprise award recognizes a research project (completed or ongoing) that has had a demonstrated impact on a nonprofit organization, government project or social/human interest issue. You can nominate your own project.
Nominations are open to suppliers, end-clients and supplier/end-client teams. All nonprofit and human interest case studies are welcome (international or national). You can nominate your own project.
Project judging criteria:
- Did the team demonstrate more than standard best practice or use a new/innovative approach to achieving the objective(s)?
- Were the research methods and tools employed tailored to this particular project?
- How effectively was the research project executed and implemented?
- Did the team ensure that the research project not only solved the current business problem but also had the potential to influence longer-term or wider business objectives?
Submissions must include a 250-word statement outlining why the project should win the award, using metrics to support the claims, along with a 500-word project synopsis. Nominations must include one recommendation/testimonial (max. 250 words) that showcases the impact of the project. We recommend also submitting supporting materials (case study, testimonials, infographics, metrics, etc.).
Nominated teams must be able to document the successful launch of a nonprofit/social enterprise research project.
Projects that have previously won the Marketing Research and Insight Excellence Award Nonprofit/Social Enterprise Research Project are not eligible.
For additional guidelines, information on judging criteria and rules of entry visit quirksawards.com.
Quirk’s will never make public anything marked as “Confidential Information” as we fully respect the entrant’s commercial confidence. If material is not marked as "Confidential Information," Quirk’s Media may use it for editorial coverage, business or marketing purposes as an example of best practice.
Fee to nominate:
- Early-bird entry fee: $150 (March 1 - April 30, 2021)
- Standard entry fee: $250 (May 1 - Aug. 4, 2021)
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Portal closes 11:59 p.m. CT on August 4, 2021.
Winners will be announced at The Marketing Research and Insight Excellence Awards Virtual Ceremony – Powered by Quirk’s. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2021 we are not hosting an in-person award ceremony. Finalists will be provided with information regarding a virtual awards ceremony.
To view all recommended and required submission materials, please create an account.