The Best Place to Work award honors an organization that has created and maintains an engaging, inclusive workplace culture. The organization must have a proven track record of investing time and resources into the betterment of their employees – from entry-level to management.
- Maintains a people-first workplace culture, providing competitive compensation and benefits to all employees.
- Places transparent communication as a top priority.
- Consistently works to improve company culture, placing a focus on inclusivity and trust.
- Provides access to career development, mentorship and other resources that build employees up and ensure their needs are met.
- Promotes diversity and inclusion by sponsoring or actively promoting inclusive recruitment efforts, programs, projects, education and initiatives.
Submissions must include a 500-word statement outlining why the organization should win the award, using metrics to support the claims. Nominations must include three employee recommendations/testimonials (max 250 words, each) that showcase how the organization is meeting the above criteria. The submitter is encouraged to include up to three recommendations/testimonials from clients of the organization (max 250 words, each). Submissions may include up to four additional supporting materials, for example a PowerPoint presentation showcasing internal programs (max. 10 slides per PowerPoint); metrics on compensation packages, employee survey insights, business outcomes or employee retention rate; examples of internal communications; etc.
To qualify, the organization must classify itself as falling within the marketing research and insights industry. You can nominate your own organization.
For additional guidelines, information on judging criteria and rules of entry visit quirksawards.com.
Quirk’s will never make public anything marked as “Confidential Information” as we fully respect the entrant’s commercial confidence. If material is not marked as "Confidential Information," Quirk’s Media may use it for editorial coverage, business or marketing purposes as an example of best practice.
Fee to nominate:
- Early-bird entry fee: $150 (March 1 - April 30, 2021)
- Standard entry fee: $250 (May 1 - Aug. 4, 2021)
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Portal closes 11:59 p.m. CT on August 4, 2021.
Winners will be announced at The Marketing Research and Insight Excellence Awards Virtual Ceremony – Powered by Quirk’s. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2021 we are not hosting an in-person award ceremony. Finalists will be provided with information regarding a virtual awards ceremony.
To view all recommended and required submission materials, please create an account.