Presented by the Insight Management Academy
The Transforming Insight Award recognizes a corporate insight leader who has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to improving the Insight capability in their organization.
Corporate insight leaders should excel in the following areas:
- Identify an ambitious role for insight in their organization, with evidence of having engaged with senior management and assessed the strategic options before articulating a clear vision for the insight team.
- Devote time and energy to executing their insight strategy, prioritizing insight projects and allocating resources in a way that reflects the insight strategy.
- Make a rigorous assessment of current insight capability and prioritize recruitment, learning and development to address weaknesses.
- Evidence of significant progress in transforming the insight capability from external or internal sources.
- Act as evangelists, working tirelessly to create an insight-driven organization.
Individuals must be currently employed as a senior client-side (corporate) head of insight, research or analytics. The nomination must demonstrate the individual’s ambitious vision for the role that insight can play in their company, and steps they have taken in the past two years to increase the effectiveness of the insight team and create an insight-driven organization.
Submissions must include a 500-word statement outlining why the insight leader should win the award, including a minimum of one testimonial from a colleague on the insight team, as well as one testimonial from a senior manager elsewhere in the business.
You are welcome to include additional testimonials, and encouraged to include metrics or documents to support your claim – examples might include external benchmarking reports, insight return on investment records or feedback from senior internal stakeholders.
Self nominations are accepted.
The Transforming Insight Award judging panel will include at minimum one representative from the Insight Management Academy. For additional guidelines, information on judging criteria and rules of entry visit quirksawards.com.
Quirk’s will never make public anything marked as “Confidential Information” as we fully respect the entrant’s commercial confidence. If material is not marked as "Confidential Information," Quirk’s Media may use it for editorial coverage, business or marketing purposes as an example of best practice.
Winners will be announced at The Marketing Research and Insight Excellence Awards Virtual Ceremony – Powered by Quirk’s. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2021 we are not hosting an in-person award ceremony. Finalists will be provided with information regarding a virtual awards ceremony.
Free to enter.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Portal closes 11:59 p.m. CT on August 4, 2021.
To view all recommended and required submission materials, please create an account.