Presented by the Marketing Research Education Foundation
This award is given to a marketing research company that leads by example in the giving of time and financial resources in relation to the size of their organization.
- Volunteers – encourages philanthropy, supporting its employees to go above and beyond to make a significant contribution to our world.
- Is philanthropic in its community – displays philanthropic leadership in its community.
- Gives its resources – financially supports its causes for a lasting impact.
Companies should demonstrate a positive, lasting impact on a cause or community and encourage employees to become involved.
Submissions must include:
- 500-word executive summary describing what the company has done in the last 12-18 months to deserve the award.
- 150-word publishable summary describing the submission.
- At least one supporting statement from a beneficiary highlighting how the organization has met the judging criteria.
You can nominate your own company.
For additional guidelines, information on judging criteria and rules of entry visit quirksawards.com.
Quirk’s will never make public anything marked as “Confidential Information” as we fully respect the entrant’s commercial confidence. If material is not marked as "Confidential Information," Quirk’s Media may use it for editorial coverage, business or marketing purposes as an example of best practice.
Fee to nominate: Administration fee waived
Winners will be announced at The Marketing Research and Insight Excellence Awards Virtual Ceremony – Powered by Quirk’s. Finalists will be provided with information regarding a virtual awards ceremony.
To view all recommended and required submission materials, please create an account.